Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Okinawa

<

I couldn't take enough pictures for the scenary. The ocean is electric blue and flowers are still in bloom.


28 degrees celsius just doesn't seem normal for almost the end of November! I spent the weekend in Okinawa bathing in the sun with another Winnipeg JET. Christina took me sightseeing and planned an amazing trip! I saw the best sites, tried all the food and even had a day at the beach swimming in the ocean.


href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/6185/3763/1600/12153/PA0_0033.jpg">
The Aquarium and Butterfly Museum

This aquarium is apparently the second largest aquarium in the world. There was an area for petting star fish and other strange creatures. These are just a few of the pictures that I took.


The butterfly museum had more butterflies than I have ever seen in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home