Thursday, October 26, 2006

October



October passed like the blink of an eye! Some days, I feel like I just arrived yesterday. Other times, I feel a bit overwhelmed not seeing my family and friends back home. I miss you all very much! I am having the time of my life in Japan. I am slowly learning how to cook Japanese food(turning on the oven was the hard part)! I am travelling as often as I can since the world is just at my finger tips and I am meeting people from all over! It's difficult to explain all that I have been through here. I wish I could say these pictures capture everything I have seen and done in the past few months but unfortunately they are just small pieces of the excitement. When you see pictures of the top of the mountain, I wish I could tell the story of the great people we met along the way, the chain path on the way up and Ross' "detour" on the way down but I think the stories are told much better in person. Have a look and let me know what you think.
Before you continue to check out this website, I want to say “Thank You”. Your emails have been my motivation for all the photos you are about to see. I am so fortunate to have such great support! I love hearing from you! Thank you for taking the time to write! I am thinking of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home