Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Taking a Side Street on the Walk Home!





On the walk home from work, Matt decided that we should venture on a different path. He has this awesome ability to convince people to actually take risks! Sheree thought the idea was great but I had blisters on my feet and wasn't so interested. Once we started walking, we realized that after 4 months we hadn't even seen the best part of Imari! We found great statues and a zen garden! It was all in walking distance from our apartments! I guess that's the beauty of where I live, there is still so much that I have yet to see! Check out Sheree's pic and try to imagine the best Jamaican accent ever! What a fun girl! If it wouldn't be for her, I don't think I would venture in the grocery store! She gives me the much needed lady talks that I really miss from back home! If Ross hadn't been working like crazy(welcome to the world of elementary teaching) we would have had our whole Imari JET group with us! What would we do without Ross? I ask myself this everytime he translates and solves pretty much all of my problems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home