Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sumo Wrestling in Fukuoka



A group of us managed to get some last minute tickets for the World Sumo Wrestling Championships. I didn't have much of an interest before I went but when I was there the event was actually pretty fascinating. I even worked up the courage to sneak a closer seat and speak to the famous Bulgarian sumo wrestler. Afterwards, we went for dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. I have never been so happy to see an English menu in my life. Watching everyone bite into their American style food like they were tasting it for the first time was hilarious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krista...
I tihnk you moved up to a closer seat to check ou the Sumo's cheaks... Closer seet to Peak ...not speak... no ???

Robert

12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home